CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

It's Official

The last couple of weeks have been random cleaning and such. I spent all last week in the kitchen cleaning and reorganizing. i have spent quite a bit of time in there this week as well now that the DTS has started and we do not have a cook. No I was not the main cooking person I was just assisting. The amazing thing about 14 students is the amount of work they get done during work duties. It is wonderful.

In other news, about a week and a half ago I put in an application for coming on staff here full time. On Monday Curt, the director, mentioned that they needed another female staff since they have only one for 9 girls and asked if i would be willing. I of course said yes. he and the two DTS staff prayed about it and today we went over the handbook and discussed plans. i guess I won;t be hanging out in the kitchen so much anymore. Now it is on to small groups, one on ones, and all sorts of other fun things. I will still be flying home for a few days next week to pack up and hopefully get some support letters out because my time here will be short lived without financial support and quite trying without people praying.

So that is my latest news. I know I have not been blogging much, so sorry.

0 comments: