CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 24, 2010

Nothing to Say...

Sometimes I find myself asking the question... Why do I have a blog? My life is far from exciting. i do not set myself on fire while lighting a gas stove. I do not go crazy and get dreads in my hair. I do not travel all over the place, at least not of late. I do not associate with crazy fun people who do things worth telling about. On the random occasion that i do do something exciting i cannot find it in me to tell about it. My conclusion is a very deep one. I am not my sister.

In other news here is a word to entertain yourself with...

gauche

[gohsh]
–adjective
lacking social grace, sensitivity, or acuteness; awkward; crude; tactless: Their exquisite manners always make me feel gauche.

gauchely, adverb
gaucheness, noun

 gauche, gouache.


inept, clumsy, maladroit; coarse, gross, uncouth

Example Sentence:
It was very gauche of her to ask that question.

3 comments:

Becky said...

you blog so I have something amusing to read

Bob Davis said...

Is there no 'like' button here? Kudos to Becky's comment....
Interesting words too....

Hannah Joy said...

Here Alissa, try this one next:

Word of Day: CACHINNATE (verb) "to laugh loudly or immoderately" Reading this word of the day caused me to cachinnate!