Yesterday my dear, dear sister hopped on a plane and flew away. I will not be seeing her for a long long while, :( I am very excited for her and her YWAM Children at Risk school in Cost Rica.
Thankfully I was distracted from her leaving by an interview and a job offer. At last I have a life!!!
Right now I am doing all sorts of pre-job stuff. TB test, fingerprinting, drug screen, etc, lots of fun. I have orientation this Monday and I should be starting work the week of the 18th.
I don't really have any other exciting news to share. i rearranged my room. I am making the day bed into a couch with pillows all around the edge and i put bright colorful cloths on the bed side table and my dresser. I have a very crazy bright colored room. I figure if it is bright, no matter what the pattern, it matches. My mom does not seem to agree, but if nothing in the room actually matches then you have followed a pattern and therefore made it all match. It's really not that bad. I need some bright curtains though to complete the look.
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Getting Settled
Posted by Alissa at 2:36 PM
Labels: Life in PA, Work
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment