CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Sister Reunion

It has been an eventful week.

Hannah, Becky and I had a sister reunion in NY for a couple days. My sister Becky flew into NY from Idaho and I traveled to Olean, NY from PA. We all three gathered at my Uncle and Aunt's house in Olean where we made gingerbread houses and unwrapped gifts and celebrated Christmas with the Davis family.

Now my sister Becky and I are back in PA. Today we made lots and lots of cookies and are now suffering from sugar poisoning. i introduced her to farmville on facebook and we are slaving away at our farms trying to make ends meet.

My sister and I have not shared a room in a while, since we did our DTS together probably. This weekend Hannah is going to be coming down for another sister reunion. twice in one week, I do not know if I can handle this. I might die of shock. Anyhow, we are all going to be sharing one room. My two step siblings are coming for a couple days too so it is going to be one full house.

In other news. I have an amazing claim to fame!!!!! I got the great pleasure and privilege of begin the first person to ever photograph my sister and Rico together!!!!

0 comments: