CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas Decorating Pictures

Decorating for Christmas the Saturday after Thanksgiving...
Bonnie's cat Sam came with her to visit for Thanksgiving. Also the cat and dog each have their own stocking.

Note that the dog and cat stocking hang at the top. What kind of message are we sending here?
You cannot see it very well in this picture but i rapped the entire railing all the way around the porch in Christmas lights.
I also decorated the front porch however a couple days later the string of lights going over the window died and we bought replacements that now go around the two poles instead of the window. The new lights are much brighter and have 16 different twinkle settings.
and my mom was no stressed at all...really
Since no one was stressed...we took a break
I also decorated my bed room window with hot pink lights and snowflakes.

1 comments:

Becky said...

looks very nice, but I'm not sure how I feel about the pet's stockings...can't wait to see it all for real...