This summer i have spent a lot of time cleaning around campus and many places have been gone over several times. The guys dorm in the back of the library was a different story however. The guys on summer crew were living there all summer so we could not get in to clean until today. it was horrific. the walls in one room were completely covered in dark hand prints and brown smudges and the bathroom had insane amounts of random cleaners in them. The good news is that i got some entertaining stuff out of the deal.
I found a fun set of 6 glasses that match my room...
And i found two heart pinatas
i also found two full matching shampoo and conditioners bottles. They are VO5 moisture milks passion fruit smoothie with soy protein. I did not take the mostly empty bottle of Pantene shampoo for extra defined curls. I also got an Elim coffee keeper warm mug thing. It is very nice. I found a high school diploma as well but it is not mine.
I wont bore you with the long long list of all the things we found. Most of it was trash, some was not, and the value of some of the things we found, such as the squirrel skull, depended on your taste in room decor. Yeah, you don't want to know.
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Venturing Into The Boys Dorm....
Posted by Alissa at 8:31 PM
Labels: Elim, Life in NY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment