CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Reflection

Where has the time gone? It seems like such a short time ago I was meetig each of our DTS students for the first time and now they have graduated and are leaving. Last night was the graduation service and quite a few people came. A lot of the the students families adn even some friends traveled all the way here for the graduation. It was great to meet their families after hearing about them fo the last few months but their arrival meant that we were drawing closer to the students departures. The graduation had just ended when the good byes began. Their were two goodbyes last night, and five early this morning. After the graduation we hung out in the kitchen for a while and had one last dance party/ hang out/game time. Now it is just a very quiet, cold saturday afternoon with very few people about. I just got reunited with them after two months and now we must part ways again. there are a couple fo students who are applying to ocme on staff here which is very exciting adnof course we have other thigns to be planning for and getting excited about but i guess today adn the next couple of days are days of reflection and goodbyes, then I will move on to the next thing.

that is enough depressing stuff for one day. I think i will go find a distraction.


0 comments: