Well, I am home. it is not especially eventful but rest is a good thing. I have discovered though, quite sadly, that living in Wyoming has apparently noticeably effected my behavior. I personally do not see it but according to certain individuals I am now "undomesticated." Oh horrors. I guess it was a little strange the way i got all excited over the Tractor Supply that moved in to the old Wal-Mart building in Geneseo. I stared in awe before insisting that i go in and then wondered around the store as if i was in the Queen's palace. I was so happy i wanted to cry. As far as using the cat to check how hot the glass over the fire place is getting i honestly don't see the problem. You pull the cat away the second she shows signs of discomfort and she won't be injured. I mean seriously, my hand or the cats paw? However, if you keep her paw there to long and my little baby kitty gets a burn i will hunt you down and it could get a bit western.
In other news, I saw a doctor today and while he thinks i probably have IBS he is concerned about some stuff so he says I need to get a colonoscopy. Oh the joy. Merry Christmas. I discovered that my health insurance from Wyoming will cover me in New York but sadly i have to pay the first 2,500 dollars for medical fees before they will start paying. So helpful.
Right now my greatest excitement in life is that I get to have a stateside Christmas. After Thanksgiving it is time to cook lots of cookies that I will then have to find a home for or I will eat them all and get fat, and very sick. I will get to decorate with lots of lights!! Not that we have much to decorate here it is pretty much just a small porch but i will just have to use lots of lights in a very small area. When I run out of festive things to do I have some other plans. the other day i stumbled on this website where I can take a CPR course online and get certified. I can also take a First Aid course and a pediatric first aid course. They will even mail me an official laminated card for in my wallet saying that i am certified.
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Tractors, Doctors, Christmas, and CPR
Posted by Alissa at 7:14 PM
Labels: Life in NY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
have fun making cookies without m :( I want cookies!!!!!!
Post a Comment