It has been nearly three weeks since i jumped on a plain and flew back here to New York. It feels like forever and yet soetimes i still think like I am back in Wyoming. Not much has been happening. Thanksgiving was a nice quiet relaxing day as was teh day after. That Sunday we drove down to My grandparent's cabin in PA and cilled for the day with my mom's family. I am not sure hwat happened this week it just kind of disappeared. I did that cpr course and am now certified though my official wallet card has not come in the mail yet. I can't say that i actually learned anything from the course i am pretty sure i already knew it all but now I guess i have proof that I know it, as if the not breathing, unresponsive person that i give cpr to is going to care that i have an official wallet card showing my certification.
Friday, December 5, 2008
The Silenced Cry...
In other news, today i bought Christmas presents. It was a rather long day of shopping, but productive. I even got my cell phone turned back on. My sister Becky adn i are on a fanily plan together and she set hers to turn off while she is in India but Verizon accidently turned off the wrong one. So, far far away, packed in a box, stowed in a closet Becky's abandoned and lonely cell phone was crying out for someone to answer, while resting peacefully on my hip, just a hands reach away, my phone was silent as a tomb. It is okay now, i got it fixed. I silenced the cries of her poor lonely phone with just one stop at the verizon wirelesss store, and now my cell phone is happily chirping away. Rest in peace Becky's cell phone.
My beautiful baby kitty sporting her hot new bandana....awwww
The dog lounging in her brand new, slitely too small sweater...
Posted by Alissa at 5:02 PM
Labels: Life in NY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment