So today, as an experiment, I decided to pack my car. I have never put anything in the trunk and really had no idea how much it would be able to hold. Obviously for packing to move across the country this is something I need to at least have a rough guestimation of. I decided to be more exact though. I took everything that I would be packing my belongings in, some of which were already completely packed full of books and other such wonderfully heavy things, and i packed my trunk. the funny things is the trunk did not get packed full. The only thing i did not pack in the trunk was my safe and there will be room for that. I should also have room for a bag or two of whatever else i need to find room for and then i can stick random shoes in the empty spaces between boxes. I am going to pack my trunk like i would a suitcase-fill every last little crevice with something, so long as the trunk can still close without damaging anything. The back seat will be reserved for one poor soul, Becky and Duane's suitcase, my guitar, laptop case, and a big fluffy teddy bear.
Honestly, I think there is almost more trunk space then there is people space.
Just for the record, after I looked it over and took a picture, I completely unloaded the trunk and carried all my stuff back inside and upstairs to my room. I have the day off so I guess I needed a work out.
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
We Can Do It!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment