CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 29, 2010

Blogging

So, as I am sure you are aware I have not been updating my blog lately. This is for a couple of reasons.

1. I am busy and blogging is far from my list of priorities.i rarely even bother to update my facebook status anymore

2. I have nothing to blog about unless you a want to hear about cleaning at a retirement facility, although I suppose there are some funny little tales I could tell.

3. I really do not much care for writing and my blog tends to sound more like a very boring journal entry and who wants to read that? This brings me to my fourth reason…

4. According to my site meter there are very few people who read this blog so there really is not much of a point.

However, since I do not want you all that do faithfully check my blog multiple times in one day to forget about me or feel in any way disconnected from me and my life I have decided to continue my blog. From here on out though it will be very random, not that it wasn’t before, but perhaps even more so now. I have decided to try to blog at least once a week and if I have nothing to say then I will simply write a scripture so that you will all know that I am alive. On the occasion that I do say something it may be all of one pathetic sentence but at least I wrote something, right?

0 comments: