CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Blah. Blah, Blah

So i don't have much to say really.

I am not around any fumes this week. Instead i get the great honor of cleaning rugs. Today i, along with three others, got to pleasure of removing all the furniture from the cafeteria, which seats around 400 hundred people, and then vacuuming the entire carpet area and then finally starting to clean it. 7 hours of work and we are maybe close to a quarter of the way done, probably not even.In other news, there is a man in my life, actually there was a man, and now there is a different one. Your shocked I know, let me explain and perhaps you will understand...

First there was Arnold. I thought it was love at first sight but we ran into some problems almost instantly. I did not even notice at first, but he was blowing some smoke and then he went cabam, and smoke blew out from under him and he started making funny noises. He was sent away. I will likely never see him again. I will get over it. I tend to recover from such tragedies quite quickly as a matter of fact. Now i have the Blue Smurf. We are getting along fine so far. His only down fall is that he leaves very little soap water on the carpet. I can hardly see where i have already been, and he is awful cumbersome to drag around. This might not work out, besides i am quite sure by the time we finish the cafeteria rug i will be quite sick of the sight of him.


On yet another subject, it is rainy this evening and i tried to record the thunderstorm on my camera but it seems whenever it thunders and lightnings the sound goes off.



1 comments:

Becky said...

that intro made me really excited to read you blog...

I get Rav back tomorrow. I missed him, and I'm kind of jealous of all the time he's spent with Rebecca...too bad I don't actually need a car, because I have no place to go...