CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Back At Elim

Well, I am back at Elim Bible Institute. I am working on summer crew doing housekeeping. I moved into the third floor apartment of Washington hall last Sunday. So far all is going well


This is the view from my dorm room window


This is my room

This is the kitchen/living room and bathroom. On the left right by where the carpet for the litchen starts is a door to the left which goes into another girls room. There is also a girl living in another bedroom that is right by the door into the apartment.

The Exciting news of the day is that they are once again allowing fish in the dorms. When students left for the summer they apparently left behind some empty fish bowls so i now have one and it even has stones in it. Now i just need a fish.

0 comments: