There is a song I love very much which goes something like this:
If You say go, we will go. 
If You say wait, we will wait.
If You say step out on the water and they say it can’t be done, we will fix our eyes on You
and we will come.
Your ways are not our ways, and the plans that you have laid are good and true.
If You call us to the fire, You will not withdraw Your hand.
We will gaze
into the flames and look for You.
This song has become a theme for me this last week. You see, when I went home to New York back in November, I thought it was to stay. I did not feel that God wanted me to return to Western Frontiers. After I had my stomach issues under control and discovered that my finances were not as bad as I had thought, I chose to return. That was a mistake. I have love
d my time here in Wyoming staffing Mission Adventures and the Discipleship Training School but it is time to move on. I am not sure what the future holds for me. I am still praying about that and would ask that you pray for me in this time of transition. I know God has amazing plans for me and He will reveal them to me in His perfect timing.
For now I am still here in Wyoming and will be for a couple more weeks. In late March I will be heading to Pennsylvania to spend some time with my Mom and Roy. We will see where God takes me from there. I cannot thank you enough for walking with me through my time in YWAM. Your prayers and financial support mean so very much to me.
Thank you and God bless,
Alissa Davis
Friday, February 27, 2009
If You say go...
Posted by Alissa at 3:00 PM
Labels: DTS, Life at WF, Mission Adventures, Travels
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment