Hey guess what? I finally have official plans for the summer. Isn't that exciting?! On June 6 I will be flying to Wyoming.
Now you are probably asking yourself, "What is in Wyoming?" Well, from what i have heard, not much. However, there is a YWAM base out there and they have officially accepted me as summer staff. The base is called Western Frontiers and it is just outside of the little town of Meeteetse in north western WY. While there I will be working with Mission Adventures which is youth groups that come to WY for a ten day missions trip. They have a few days of training and then go on outreach to a Native American Reservation in Montana.
I will be in Wyoming June 6 through August 26. I am quite excited. I have already packed and am for the most part ready to go. When I am on outreach in Montana i will be in the same state as Becky, no that it really matters since Montana is rather large but it is still a nice thought.
I will have internet at the base so it won't be like I vanish into thin air never to be heard from again. I will try to keep my blog updated regularly that way, if I do get drug off by a herd of wild horses never to be heard from again, you will know from my silence that something is wrong.
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Plans
Posted by Alissa at 8:48 AM
Labels: Mission Adventures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment