Okay so it is time to update. I mean I have a blog so I should write something, right?
This past week was Leadership Conference at Elim and I worked some insane hours in the cafeteria. I mostly washed dishes, lots and lots of dishes. I even had dreams about dirty dishes. But it is all over now.
The big thing this week will be saying good bye to Becky. We've been together since I came home from Elim last April. We went through our family problems together and together we traveled all the way to Idaho and India. Afterwards we had each other to help with the transition back into life at home. On Tuesday, bright and early, perhaps too early to actually be bright, Becky will board a plane and fly away, back to Idaho to stay. I will be left behind. I am very sad but not just because I will miss her but also because I am quite jealous. Idaho became like another home to me and the people there my family and I miss them. Now I am losing Becky to them. WAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I shall recover.
Bye Bye Becky!!!
Monday, May 19, 2008
Bye Bye Becky
Posted by Alissa at 9:59 AM
Labels: Life in NY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
aw! you're so sweet. I'm gonna miss you too!
Post a Comment